Thursday, July 15, 2010
The July Homestand
This July stay at home proved to be as eventful as it came.
In bullet form:
- cleaned the house.
- watched Canada Day fireworks, hammered.
- started enjoyable taste for Cuban rum.
- bought Mad Men, Season Three, and Winger's s/t at the BGO.
- cut the grass.
- took the kids to the waterpark.
- got guido-dark at the wave pool.
- used the clothesline for the first time this year.
- huddled the family together in one room to enjoy the air-conditioning.
- took Chewy for plenty of walks by the water.
- saw Passion Pit and Metric.
- missed Holy Fuck.
- attended a kegger.
- performed two keg stands.
- went to brunch at The Old Mill, deathly hungover.
- swam at a public pool.
- got jock itch.
- saw Lady Gaga, just in time.
- missed the opener, but who cares?
- visited CURIO in Waterford.
- bought Minutemen, Double Nickles On the Dime, on vinyl.
- ate lots of sushi.
- Bella even tried seaweed salad and crab!
- printed covers.
- bought Junior Boys, So This Is Goodbye, at the BGO.
- relaxed, when we didn't have to be anywhere.