Sunday, July 4, 2010

Download This! Make It Hott w/ CD cover!



Download this while you can!

Summer is in full effect, boys and girls! Here is a mix for the sticky month of July.

I tossed a bit of everything here, emptying out some of my archived stuff. Highlights include the Bieber track, Passion Pit covering The Cranberries, the new Chromeo, Lali Puna, and an oldie from the "Rad," soundtrack, featuring Real Life. If anybody has that killer BMX movie on DVD, please send me a copy.

As always, I've scoured the blogs to share some of the new remixes. That Katy Perry/MSTRKRFT pairing is a total Frankenstein, similar to the Justin Beiber/MSTRKRFT marriage from last month. It's totally infectious. Boys Noize just make my ass move, so I've included two remixes.

And what can I say about Crystal Castles. "Baptism," is the track of my summer! Looking forward to checking them out next month! I'm totally beside myself!

Oh, and the title is from the Uffie track remixed by, you guessed it, Crystal Castles.

Make It Hott

01 The Weakerthans - This Is A Fire Door Never Leave Open
02 The Rentals - Friends Of P
03 Justin Bieber - Stuck In the Moment
04 T.W.D.Y. - Player's Holiday
05 Lali Puna - Remember
06 Chromeo - Don't Turn the Lights On
07 Passion Pit - Dreams
08 White Lies - Death
09 Real Life - Send Me An Angel
10 Broken Bells - The Ghost Inside
11 Uffie - Make It Hott (Crystal Castles remix)
12 Calvin Harris - Flashback (Manila Killa remix)
13 Crystal Castles - Baptism
14 Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg - California Gurls (MSTRKRFT remix)
15 N.E.R.D. ft. Nelly Furtado - Hot N Fun (Boys Noize remix)
16 Usher - Love In This Club (MSTRKRFT remix)
17 Chemical Brothers - Swoon (Boys Noize remix)
18 Paris Hilton - Stars Are Blind



You can download the zip file here:

http://www.zshare.net/download/77980232a1a9ebe3/

Tickle my G-SPOT for some links to some of the blogs I lurk.

(And will someone click above and BUY ME A FUCKING COFFEE?!!! I'm ready to snap!)

No comments: