Sunday, May 23, 2010

Win This! 1994 Jeff Buckley Photo Pass From the Grace Tour! CONTEST NOW CLOSED!



I'm getting rid of some things, so this could work out to your benefit.

The item is a PHOTO PASS that I acquired for the Jeff Buckley show at the Trinity Centre in October 1994. This was in support of his Grace album.

Let me remind you, dear readers, Grace was Jeff's only complete studio album. He was in the process of recording My Sweetheart, The Drunk in 1997, when he drowned in the Wolf River in Tennessee.

One of the tracks from that unfinished album is one of my forever favourites. It just demonstrated how special he was. Check it out:



So, if you want the item above for your collection, please answer this very simple trivia question:

Who opened up for Mr. Buckley at that Trinity Center show?



Bonus question wins this b/w print that was taken at the show:

Who the fuck was I with at that show?! I can't for the life of me, remember! I thought I had a +1 on the guest list, but I have a ticket stub in my collection also! Please help!

Tickle my G-Spot if you have an answer. I'll post the winner whenever there is one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I was there, and so was Jennifer L. (now G.). I remember us getting autographs later. Oh wait, now I remember who opened...!