Sunday, May 30, 2010
10 Reasons To Come To The Ballyard . . .
10. You might see something nobody had ever seen before.
9. Your team could be down a bunch one minute, but may change with one mighty swing of the bat.
8. You could party in the nosebleeds.
7. The price for admission is still cheaper than the rest of the major sports leagues.
6. Food always taste better at the ballpark. If you want, you can bring your own, and have a mini baseball picnic (they allow it, trust me!).
5. You might get to sit with this guy . . .
4. You might even get a chance to get some action later on . . .
3. Catch a tan when the dome is open!
2. You can maintain a deep conversation with someone, while never missing a play on the field.
1. Kids love sitting in plastic seats!