Sunday, March 7, 2010

together in electro dreams



The title is loosely from the Lali Puna song, who ripped it off from The Human League song. I heard that the 'Puna are coming out with a new album in April, and hopefully a tour is inevitable. To my rich friends . . . HINT-HINT!

The people who are on my mailing list should receive this momentarily. If not, just be patient. It will give you one more thing to look forward to in the mail besides people asking you for money.

One more thing: The bass in that MGMT song just vibrates right down to my balls. It's incredible. Tell me if it happens to you, as well.

together in electro dreams


1. Hellogoodbye - All Of Your Love
2. Miike Snow - Billie Holiday
3. Calvin Harris - Colours
4. Britney Spears - Gimme Gimme
5. Volta Cab - Clarissa
6. MGMT - Electric Feel (Justice remix)
7. Def Leppard - Foolin' (Short Circuit remix)
8. Felix Cartal - Drone
9. Chromeo - Tenderoni (MSTRKRFT remix)
10. Tape Deck Bros. - Science Fiction
11. The Crystal Method - Keep Hope Alive (MSTRKRFT remix)
12. New Young Pony Club - Chaos (Rory Phillips mix)
13. Chromeo - 100% (Treasure Fingers' B-LIVE Pemberton mix)
14. Van She - (Don't Fear) The Reaper
15. Ladyhawke - Back Of the Van (Van She remix)
16. Lali Puna - Together In Electric Dreams
17. Vampire Weekend - Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa (The Teenagers remix)

And please, check the following disclaimer. I have to perform my due diligence.

Look to the right and vote for your shitty Blue Jay. Click on some of my shitty Google Ads so I can make some scrill!