Wednesday, June 16, 2010
So, I'm Back On Coffee . . .
So I've been relaxing for a few weeks and had to take a vacation from coffee.
What resulted was what seemed like an eon of lethargy, doubt, and sadness. Of course, the weather didn't help much, either.
For the past couple of weeks, I turned into a bland-eating, green-tea drinking, lump moping around the house. But we did get a lot of things done.
In bullet form:
- took Milo for a couple of pokes to the legs.
- got Chewy poked (HEYO!).
- sent out invites.
- took out a lot of garbage.
- cut the grass.
- revamped our dining room, thanks to IKEA.
- danced to Junior Boys DJ-ing at The Brain.
- have hipsters pull at my mullet at the Brain.
- booked the wedding DJ.
- caught up with some friends.
- had lots of Sushi.
- had plenty of Pho at the 'Dau Bo.
- had tremendous Mexican and booked the place for our rehearsal dinner.
- spent time with the girls.
- started a gift registry.
- got fitted for suits.
- took Chewy for plenty of walks by the water.
- missed Wingfest and the Art Crawl (intentionally! We were beat!).
Anyway, that's enough to keep us occupied at home for a few weeks. Hopefully, in July we just get to relax.
After the coffee deprivation and the bland diet, I'm back to a point where I can tolerate my favourite caffeinated beverage without angry-ing up the blood. Green Tea just makes me want to get into fights and let out some negative energy. It's good and all, but . . . WHERE'S MY COFFEE?!!!
(Click on the Paypal button on your upper right hand side to buy me a coffee, if not out of like, maybe out of pity. It's a buck, seventy-four for an extra large now, so get on it!)