Saturday, September 11, 2010

Download This! Greetings, from the wettest place on earth!



Going to Cuba for my Honeymoon. So let's do this quickly.

01 Rainer Maria - Atlantic
02 The Reason - Where Do We Go From Here?
03 Ra Ra Riot - Boy
04 Perez Prado ft. Rosemary Clooney - Sway
05 M.I.A. - XXXO
06 Controller Controller - Poison/Safe
07 Devo - Mongoloid
08 Crystal Castles - Empathy
09 Hercules And Love Affair - Iris
10 Au Revoir Simone - Only You Can Make You Happy (Punches remix)
11 Robot Love - Give It To Stupid
12 Kaskade ft. Dragonette - Fire In Your New Shoes
13 Boys Noize - Yeah
14 Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (Kaskade Club Mix)
15 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (GRUM remix)
16 Beachwood Sparks - By Your Side
17 Tears For Fears - Secret World
18 John Coltrane and Johnny Hartman - You Are Too Beautiful



Notes and Scrotes:

- The Beachwood Sparks cover of Sade was from the Scott Pilgrim soundtrack. It's just dreamy and like a warm blanket over me. The original version is best, with Sade hitting everything flawlessly.

- I was on a Perez Prado kick for the longest time, and just wanted to revisit the genius. I'm going to be in Cuba anyway, so . . .

- I had to put that Katy Perry song in there. For one, the original version is awesome. Second, Kaskade putting his touches on her song just bangs the hell out of me. Check it out!

- I don't know where I found that Robot Love track, but holy shit, does it ever mess up my mullet! Find it, buy it, download it, do what you gotta do! It's fab!

- Can't wait for the new Hercules and Love Affair album. Something about a Nina Simone sound-alike singing to a dancey beat just moves me in such a good way.

Download it here:

http://www.zshare.net/download/803135901112fa65/

Enjoy.

Sending you lots of love from the wettest place on earth!

No comments: